Saturday 13 June 2020

Everything is getting very messy

https://off-guardian.org/2020/06/09/scientists-have-utterly-failed-to-prove-that-the-coronavirus-fulfills-kochs-postulates/#comment-190750

Regardless the comment system - everything is getting very messy - and that is why I seek to hold for perspectives on the mess rather than (engage) already struggles as to what it is and therefore how to treat it.

I feel for Intelligence at the heart that embraces and reflects the whole - but is usurped or overriden (masked over) by a 'central 'intelligence' agency (or control system stuck in fight-flight response).
And so your voice is part of the whole - but what I pick up is your pain of frustration in reaction.

Your answer 'Above' is somewhat vague. Did you mean in heaven ;-)
I looked above in comments and could look for an hour or more to see if I can find what you meant.

I had a very sore carbuncle (rage-betrayal unexpressed) as a teen that made me sort of dangerous to come near because I would be ultra sensitive to anything that even MIGHT touch it (me). As an adult I can ask did life (parents etc) betray me, or did I set it up in 'terms and conditions' that could not but be 'broken' or left unsupported? Terms and conditions of a nurture and a nature in a unique but recognisable pattern.
As an adult I can learn to choose to nurture what aligns with my nature, but we are born into cultural conflicts that set us against ourself in ways that may not be revealed - but instead reinforced.

Messiness can entangle time and attention in secondary or derivative spin-offs that effectively prevent communication from completing or fulfilling its function. Tuning in to the strongest signal is lost when we tune in to the greatest noise. Life is communication and exchange but is open to temporary holding of conflicting functions that effect a choice to refuse true function in favour of a personal private agenda set over the right of others. There's the rub!

I don't use 'phones' as a computing interface but on an old Mac the commenting mostly works - and notifications come in ok (though sometimes to junk). Since the change here I often cannot post - perhaps because too long since I opened the page (took a cookie) or perhaps because I post x no of times per time period from the same IP and Browser config - but if I reload the page or open the same page in a new browser, I can usually post ok. Occasionally a post is held for approval - but is then approved.
I recommend using a multiple clipboard utility. I don't know much about phone and pad apps except they condition everyone to a much more limited interface of lockdown app spaces and functions running in a lockstepped system that serves proprietary intent to make the user the asset and utility. Not unlike the global 'medical (sic) system.

If you recognised the distortions that operate in the mind of the lack-driven and the fearful, (all of us in different ways), you might be more willing to risk fear of exposure to such a sense, in allowing real questions, because a distorted science cannot lead to true and workable outcomes - regardless how many can be engineered into 'consensus'. The mask that seems to keep the evil at bay - locks it within and feeds it in the dark.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. If your comment does not show - it is probably waiting moderation - which is when I notice the email notification!