Saturday 5 September 2020

Scumming and Scamming

 https://drmalcolmkendrick.org/2020/08/25/covid-what-have-we-learned/#comment-175829



I have never understood the readiness and willingness of anyone who knows anything of love and life to use the word 'scum' for other people. It speaks to me of a hatred that would readily consent to erase or eradicate undesirables - which as I understand is part of the nature of the problem - not the answer.

While I have seen a lot of youtube censoring - it is incredibly leaky, patchy and inconsistent.

So it could be other things than it seems.

Part of the internet is the ability to shock test responses - to anything as a basis to then systemically manipulate or marketise and weaponise outcomes - perhaps to the highest bidder.

It is also known that banning things is PR for their promotion.

I do not mean that there is not a narrative control being dictated and to some degree enforced - but so far the threats are much greater than the actuality in what I have so far seen. As compared to death squads, disappearances, torture and systemic genocides that are on record in our collective recent past. That may of course change at any moment - but I don't want to die of fear or what hasn't actually occurred.

While there is life - I feel to stay open and with what is.

How would you express your feeling if you owned them instead of assigning all the power to faceless algorithms set by faceless employees of faceless organisations that front for faceless financial and geopolitical interests? Yes I know we know some of the fronting players - but beneath the surface is a tedious morass of obfuscation. And yes I would prefer to see criminal actions brought to trial, true account and justice seen to be done.


I wonder if 'they' are concerned about a passive-submissive lack of pushback!

A flat battery does not power anything. If there is nothing left to divide what is ruling to do?

In setting the radar so low as to allow no life under it, they will kill the goose that lays the golden egg for they do not create wealth but only steal it to prop up a scam. the Biosecurity state of a the fourth Industrial revolution is a trap - not a source of power and protection for the worth and value of living - but a racket set in fear of facing fear, locking us into guilt and blame so that we police and protect our own slavery or means of degradation and destruction.


But the 'they' are many things that seem to operate a single agenda - as did the tower of Babel, and the promise of globalism (for world order) may be itself a false lure to an unexpected and unavoidable destruction. I haven't seen the foundations for a TRUE order in any of their PR - which masks in virtue while incentivising profits upon false premises. It would appear the slate has to be wiped - Jehovah-style - to make a better world. I don't share that view - but I understand the temptation to deny what we hate rather than open to relationship because I also suffer the human experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. If your comment does not show - it is probably waiting moderation - which is when I notice the email notification!