Friday 4 September 2020

Enraged and Powerless

 https://off-guardian.org/2020/08/26/breaking-germany-bans-coronavirus-protest/#comment-229082 


I am not merely  protesting AGAINST the establishment so much as joining in witness FOR freedom. I have to live with myself. While I meet the effects of the fear in the many that support the few who control them, I don't take identity from them - or I couldn't live with myself.


Rage is very exhausting to swallow and ferment in, and potentially very destructive to self and others.


The Economy was already trashed - but kept on zombie status until the timing was right to switch to social credit based on state directed incentives. I have a different idea of an Economy than control because I have a different appreciation of worth and potentials for growth.



May you find the qualities of life and worth that your sense of outrage would move to protect - for they cant just be your own personal hell. The Left that I hold dear is human solidarity in shared willingness. Not a sacrifice of self to state that then moulds them into virtue signalling hate. I am not denying our freedom to feel the hatred in our hearts - but I am looking to bring into awareness to undo or heal - not to public hate-fests of blame and shame claiming moral high ground.



If we want a better future, we need willingness for a better present from which to SEE and navigate our own mutually reinforcing liabilities. I cant wait for the ruling class. They will have to catch up or find their own way. The more invested in outworn or unfitting illusion, the more truth is fought and resisted. I have to live with myself - but through that - I meet you. Thankyou for your honesty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. If your comment does not show - it is probably waiting moderation - which is when I notice the email notification!